3.03.2015

Welcome...

Please join us and welcome the new, up and coming coaches to our team at CrossFit King of Prussia. 

Marisa comes to us with 5 years of experience in the CrossFit world. She holds her CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2 certificates. Outside of the gym, Marisa is also a licensed EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) and continues to take classes to further her education in health-related sciences. Marisa has been shadowing at CrossFit KoP for about 5 months as well as helping out in our babysitting room.


Rachel has been training at CrossFit KoP for almost two years and just recently taken and passed her CrossFit Level 1.  She will begin the shadowing process at CrossFit KoP soon!  She has been so inspired by all of you she wants to continue to thrive and be part of the community. "I’ve found myself sweating, laughing, and growing with you all. I am excited to continue my involvement in the community and hope to inspire those moments that you all have helped me experience."


Please introduce yourself to both of these lovely ladies the next time you see them at the gym!

3 comments:

Paul S said...

We have a nice little staff of ladies now! Any bros want to join Keith, Timmy and I??? There has to be one dude that wants to get their L1 and Shadow!?

Rach you better start shadowing my classes soon!

Aimee Lyons said...

Ryan S......

Samson said...

Taking my L1 in April, Paul. Don't worry, i'll be your shadow.